Who decides when our partnership ends? Can you force me to sell my house?

You always remain the sole owner of your property and can decide to sell your home at any time. After 30 years, you will need to either buy out Unison’s investment, sell the home, or apply for an extension from Unison.

If you ever find yourself unable to make your mortgage payments, Unison may work with you to find a resolution that is best for everyone, which could including the sale of your home.

Learn more – Unison HomeBuyer

Learn more – Unison HomeOwner

Was this article helpful?