As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will be an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships; often times you will be providing candidates with their first impression of Unison. You only get one opportunity to make a first impression – and we want it to be an awesome one. You'll be responsible for providing world-class support to a team of recruiters in a fast-paced Talent Acquisition organization.
In order to be successful in this role and on our team, you must obsess about the candidate experience. You love details and your goal is to make sure that every candidate we interact with understands how much we value them - you understand the difference between a transaction and a relationship. You are often described as an organizational and time management guru. You possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal. You are used to shifting gears at a moment's notice and have the ability to maintain composure in stressful situations.
Deliverables on which you'll be measured:
- Assist with recruitment logistics, including interview scheduling and coordination.
- Develop strategies and goals to streamline the recruitment process.
- Actively screen resumes to identify high quality candidates within the pipeline.
- Partner with other members of the People and Recruiting team to build a network and communicate current and future needs.
- Upkeep of all job boards, including posting, removal, and editing.
- Maintain regular contact with hiring managers.
- Demonstrate attention to detail in all aspects of the position.
- Obsess about candidate experience and keep candidates informed with quality communications throughout the interview process
Characteristics, skills, and experience to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of full cycle recruiting experience, ideally in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience with an ATS such as Greenhouse
- Excellent business acumen
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse pipeline
- Ability to effectively multitask and take on a variety of roles with differing complexity across different functions while leading initiatives to continue driving a fantastic candidate/stakeholder experience
- Ability to work efficiently with a small but growing recruiting team and in a growing organization
Unison has created a smarter, better way to buy and own homes – one we call “home co-investing.” Unison HomeBuyer helps buyers get the home they want with less debt, typically by doubling the down payment. Unison HomeOwner provides current homeowners with cash without the monthly payment or added debt of a home equity loan or HELOC, and without the interest and fees typically attached to a reverse mortgage. In short, Unison is working to ensure the American dream can once again become reality.
Perks of the Unison employee include: competitive salaries, 100% paid medical and dental benefits, generous PTO policy, paid parental leave program, and a fantastic downtown SF location, as well as being an integral part of a well-funded market leader with incredible momentum.
Recent Recognition & Press
- 2017 Unison was recognized as a leader in today’s financial technology space by winning three Benzinga Global Fintech Awards and the FinovateSpring ‘Best of Show’ Award.
- 2018 GoBankingRate included Unison on its list of ‘Startups to Watch in 2018’ and Bank Innovation added Thomas Sponholtz and Jim Riccitelli to its list of ‘Most Innovative CEOs in Banking.’
- In addition, the company raised over $300 million in total investment capital, experienced significant growth in headcount, and added industry veteran Ron Suber as an investor and strategic advisor.
Unison provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.