Unison Home Ownership Investors is seeking an energetic, personable and professional Office Administrator in Downtown San Francisco. We’re looking for an upbeat individual with a sincere desire to help others. This new member of our Unison team will be the face of the office and set the tone for all guests. The ideal candidate will have exceptional interpersonal skills, keen attention to detail, and the ability to successfully juggle multiple projects at once. In order to be successful in this role, you will bring your prior experience as an Office Administrator, at a company with a minimum of 200 employees, to Unison. You will be a true team player, who believes there is no job too big or too small and who is eager to learn and grow in a fast-paced, mission-driven company.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Answering and routing phone calls in a knowledgeable and friendly manner
- Maintaining cleanliness of all meeting spaces, reception/waiting areas, and kitchens
- Coordinating meetings and conference calls, including arrangements of logistics, meeting space, communications, and catering
- Receiving, sorting and distributing daily mail/deliveries
- Managing the procurement and inventory of employee kitchen, office supplies, and company swag
- Managing relationships with building maintenance and security
- Assisting in other special projects as needed
What you will bring to the team:
- Professional and approachable presence, energetic and friendly, positive attitude, team-oriented, self-starter with good problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and follow-through; perform tasks with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all levels within an organization including executives, vendors, customers, and partners
- A high degree of flexibility in a demanding, fast-paced and frequently changing environment
- Strong service orientation in responding to customer needs
- Ability to exercise judgment in managing confidential or sensitive information
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Previous reception experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience
Unison has created a smarter, better way to buy and own homes – one we call “home co-investing.” Unison HomeBuyer helps buyers get the home they want with less debt, typically by doubling the down payment. Unison HomeOwner provides current homeowners with cash without the monthly payment or added debt of a home equity loan or HELOC, and without the interest and fees typically attached to a reverse mortgage. In short, Unison is working to ensure the American dream can once again become reality.
Perks of the Unison employee include: competitive salaries, 100% paid medical and dental benefits, generous PTO policy, paid parental leave program, and a fantastic downtown SF location, as well as being an integral part of a well-funded market leader with incredible momentum.
Recent Recognition & Press
- 2017 Unison was recognized as a leader in today’s financial technology space by winning three Benzinga Global Fintech Awards and the FinovateSpring ‘Best of Show’ Award.
- 2018 GoBankingRate included Unison on its list of ‘Startups to Watch in 2018’ and Bank Innovation added Thomas Sponholtz and Jim Riccitelli to its list of ‘Most Innovative CEOs in Banking.’
- In addition, the company raised over $300 million in total investment capital, experienced significant growth in headcount, and added industry veteran Ron Suber as an investor and strategic advisor.
Unison provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.