You’ve read the news - what used to be the quintessential American dream of homeownership is now nothing more than a pipe dream. Millennials are cash-strapped by a combination of student debt, the ever-rising cost of rent, and stagnant wages. Older Americans who were able to save, buy homes, and raise their families, are faced with high medical expenses and other family emergencies that put their hard-earned equity and actual homes at risk, just when they are closing in on what they thought would be their relaxing retirement years. That life that we all seek – the one centered around owning and enjoying the home we want – is threatened by an antiquated process that has felt more punishing than partnering.
Unison is changing this.
Unison has created a smarter, better way to buy and own homes – one we call “home co-investing.” With a home co-investment from Unison, you get cash today in exchange for a share in the appreciation or depreciation of your home. Don't think loan. There's no extra debt, no interest and no monthly payments.
Unison HomeBuyer helps buyers get the home they want with less debt, typically by doubling the down payment. The larger down payment makes it easier to qualify for a mortgage loan, increases buying power, lowers monthly payments and/or allows a buyer to reserve cash. Unison HomeOwner provides current homeowners with cash without the monthly payment, or added debt of a home equity loan or HELOC, and without the interest and fees typically attached to a reverse mortgage.
In short, Unison is working to ensure that the American dream can once again, become reality.
Our mission of enabling home ownership means as much to you as it does to us. You seek a challenge that requires creative thinking, and rewards inspired thought and effort in building something great. You enjoy working across teams, projects, and personalities, and pitching in to help others when you see an opportunity. You thrive in a culture that embraces intellectual curiosity, analytical rigor, and deep empathy for the customer, whether that customer is internal or external to the Company. Finally, building something new is exciting to you. You see ambiguity as an opportunity to seize.
Senior Marketing Operations Manager
As a Senior Marketing Operations Manager, you will own and optimize the entire customer journey. You will drive growth through marketing initiatives, increasing conversion and driving revenue across all segments of our business. You possess an advanced proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation, excellent written communication and copywriting skills, and a strong entrepreneurial spirit. You thrive in an environment which requires you to be strategic and tactical.
Deliverables on which you'll be measured:
- All things Marketo: driving regular and ad hoc email campaigns which generate demand and nurtures leads; manage future marketing initiatives such as text messaging and lead scoring.
- Test innovative new channels and tactics including AI-based communication, triggered in-person event campaigns, and text messaging
- You will own all aspects of email campaign from design to writing to segmentation to strategy.
- Develop and segment lists in Salesforce and Marketo, maintaining data cleanliness and hygiene, list uploads, segmentation, and touch cadences.
- Monitor, review and report on campaign results and make recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness resulting in increased ROI.
- Coordinate with other marketing teams for creative content and design elements.
- Apply frequent test, learn and retest methodologies.
- Maintain and own a calendar of content for lead retention and reactivation.
Characteristics, skills, and experience to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of email marketing experience, including significant experience as a power user/admin of a Marketing Automation platform (Salesforce, Marketo)
- Obsessed with creating world-class marketing, including orchestrating each important detail, and measuring results
- Experience with other marketing automation tools including Drift, Intercom, Segment
- Self-motivated with a passion for learning
- Exceptional writing, proofing, and editing skills with a focus on accuracy, project management, and details
- B2B and B2C Experience
Why join us?
The Unison team draws on a deep and wide range of talent across several disciplines. Visionaries in investment management, product development, and financial technology are joined by innovative real estate and consumer finance experts creating a unique culture.
Perks of the Unison employee include: competitive salaries, 100% paid medical and dental benefits, generous PTO policy, fully-paid gym access, paid parental leave program, and a fantastic downtown SF location, as well as being an integral part of a well-funded market leader with incredible momentum.
Unison provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.