You’ve read the news - what used to be the quintessential American dream of homeownership is now nothing more than a pipe dream. Millennials are cash-strapped by a combination of student debt, the ever-rising cost of rent, and stagnant wages. Older Americans who were able to save, buy homes, and raise their families, are faced with high medical expenses and other family emergencies that put their hard-earned equity and actual homes at risk, just when they are closing in on what they thought would be their relaxing retirement years. That life that we all seek – the one centered around owning and enjoying the home we want – is threatened by an antiquated process that has felt more punishing than partnering.
Unison is changing this.
Unison has created a smarter, better way to buy and own homes – one we call “home co-investing.” With a home co-investment from Unison, you get cash today in exchange for a share in the appreciation or depreciation of your home. Don't think loan. There's no extra debt, no interest and no monthly payments.
Unison HomeBuyer helps buyers get the home they want with less debt, typically by doubling the down payment. The larger down payment makes it easier to qualify for a mortgage loan, increases buying power, lowers monthly payments and/or allows a buyer to reserve cash. Unison HomeOwner provides current homeowners with cash without the monthly payment, or added debt of a home equity loan or HELOC, and without the interest and fees typically attached to a reverse mortgage.
In short, Unison is working to ensure that the American dream can once again, become reality.
Our mission of enabling home ownership means as much to you as it does to us. You seek a challenge that requires creative thinking, and rewards inspired thought and effort in building something great. You enjoy working across teams, projects, and personalities, and pitching in to help others when you see an opportunity. You thrive in a culture that embraces intellectual curiosity, analytical rigor, and deep empathy for the customer, whether that customer is internal or external to the Company. Finally, building something new is exciting to you. You see ambiguity as an opportunity to seize.
Senior Data Analyst, Marketing and Sales
Unison is looking for a Senior Data Analyst, Marketing and Sales to lead the development of analytical models, reporting, and insights to amplify the performance of our marketing and sales org. Projects you own may relate to lead prioritization, sales cycle optimization, sales compensation management, sales experimentation, forecasting, and a variety of other domains supporting marketing and sales teams across multiple business segments.
Deliverables on which you’ll be measured:
- Influencing the marketing and sales teams’ direction and strategy by identifying business issues, developing hypotheses and executing analyses—translating data into meaningful insights and presenting recommendations
- Partner with sales ops and FP&A to define key sales performance metrics and build ROI models
- Develop sales experimentation and attribution frameworks
- Surface insights on the sales conversion pipeline, customer segmentation, and customer success
- Collaborate with engineering to establish data pipelines and data hygiene
- Create dashboards and reports that provide ongoing insight to business stakeholders
- Develop advanced and predictive models such as lead prioritization, churn prediction, and assist sales ops teams in using these models
- Design and implement data-driven systems that increase sales agent success
Characteristics, skills, and experience to be successful in this role:
- 5+ years of analytics experiences, with 3+ years of experiences in Marketing and Sales analytics.
- Experience using data and reporting capabilities of Marketo, Salesforce.com, and Google Analytics preferred
- Ability to translate quantitative data into actionable recommendations and communicate to sales and marketing partners
- Fluency in the core toolkit of Analytics / Data Science:
- Advanced SQL/Hive
- Manipulating large-scale data sets
- Descriptive and predictive modeling
- Implementing visualizations, dashboards, and reports
- Strong written and verbal communication
Why join us?
The Unison team draws on a deep and wide range of talent across several disciplines. Visionaries in investment management, product development, and financial technology are joined by innovative real estate and consumer finance experts creating a unique culture.
Perks of the Unison employee include: competitive salaries, 100% paid medical and dental benefits, generous PTO policy, paid parental leave program, and a fantastic downtown SF location, as well as being an integral part of a well-funded market leader with incredible momentum.
Unison provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.