Senior Software Engineer in Test
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer with 5+ years experienced, independent, self-motivated senior software quality engineer who has the interest in and proven capability to test and build toolsets to certify the quality of web and mobile based products. You will work with multiple stakeholders to define and deliver quality processes and insightful quality metrics. The ideal candidate is an all-around team player who is enthusiastic, has excellent communication and project management skills, thrives under pressure and deadlines, and wants to work, support, and thrive in this key position.
Deliverables on which you'll be measured:
- Have experience with creating web feature and product test plans in detail. Execute the test plan and test cases
- Involve and understand product in depth and breadth to contribute to quality throughout the product life cycle
- Ability to learn, set up, and use tools for testing, load performance, security, automation tools setup and execution, project management tools
- Have experience with API testing, Web site & mobile testing. Experience with Java, NodeJs, Ruby, AWS stack, Databases like SQL for automation & tools development
- Experience and contribute to manual testing of the products as needed
- Experience working offshore and with other partners for various testing needs
- Selenium toolset, Salesforce experience is good to have
Characteristics, skills, and experience to be successful in this role:
- B.S or M.S in computer science
- 5+ years of experience with testing and tools development background
- Testing certification and samples of git hub repo to share will speed things up
Unison has created a smarter, better way to buy and own homes – one we call “home co-investing.” Unison HomeBuyer helps buyers get the home they want with less debt, typically by doubling the down payment. Unison HomeOwner provides current homeowners with cash without the monthly payment or added debt of a home equity loan or HELOC, and without the interest and fees typically attached to a reverse mortgage. In short, Unison is working to ensure the American dream can once again become reality.
Perks of the Unison employee include: competitive salaries, 100% paid medical and dental benefits, generous PTO policy, paid parental leave program, and a fantastic downtown SF location, as well as being an integral part of a well-funded market leader with incredible momentum.
Recent Recognition & Press
- 2017 Unison was recognized as a leader in today’s financial technology space by winning three Benzinga Global Fintech Awards and the FinovateSpring ‘Best of Show’ Award.
- 2018 GoBankingRate included Unison on its list of ‘Startups to Watch in 2018’ and Bank Innovation added Thomas Sponholtz and Jim Riccitelli to its list of ‘Most Innovative CEOs in Banking.’
- In addition, the company raised over $300 million in total investment capital, experienced significant growth in headcount, and added industry veteran Ron Suber as an investor and strategic advisor.
Unison provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.