Technical Recruiter (contract or full time employee)
As a Technical Recruiter, reporting to our Head of Talent, you’ll be responsible for full cycle recruiting for IT, Product, Engineering, and BI. You are someone who obsesses about the candidate experience. You are also incredibly competitive and like to win and challenge yourself daily; to identify exceptional talent and increase the pipeline. You are consistent – your candidates and Hiring Managers experience a high level of engagement that is transparent, and professional. You talk tech, not because you’ve memorized the lingo but because you’re passionate about technology, and that trait sets you apart from other recruiters.
Deliverables on which you'll be measured:
- Lead the full-cycle recruiting process for technical hires (sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing, and closing)
- Create robust pipelines by identifying multiple channels through which you can identify exceptional passive and active candidates
- Identify, test, and utilize technical platforms such as HackerRank to streamline hiring process
- Establish relationships with candidates and hiring managers through timely, transparent, professional and consistent communication and follow up
- Partner with our People Ops team to create a seamless transition from candidate to employee
- Demonstrate exceptional sourcing strategies and techniques to attract top talent
- Consistently analyze the recruitment process to offer improvements and changes needed to evaluate and measure success
- Live our 8 values – every day
Characteristics, skills, and experience to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of full cycle technical recruiting
- Proven experience in building and managing a strong pipeline
- Successful management of 10+ requisitions simultaneously
- Prior experience identifying and leading initiatives to drive candidate/stakeholder experience
Unison has created a smarter, better way to buy and own homes – one we call “home co-investing.” Unison HomeBuyer helps buyers get the home they want with less debt, typically by doubling the down payment. Unison HomeOwner provides current homeowners with cash without the monthly payment or added debt of a home equity loan or HELOC, and without the interest and fees typically attached to a reverse mortgage. In short, Unison is working to ensure the American dream can once again become reality.
Perks of the Unison employee include: competitive salaries, 100% paid medical and dental benefits, generous PTO policy, paid parental leave program, and a fantastic downtown SF location, as well as being an integral part of a well-funded market leader with incredible momentum.
Recent Recognition & Press
- 2017 Unison was recognized as a leader in today’s financial technology space by winning three Benzinga Global Fintech Awards and the FinovateSpring ‘Best of Show’ Award.
- 2018 GoBankingRate included Unison on its list of ‘Startups to Watch in 2018’ and Bank Innovation added Thomas Sponholtz and Jim Riccitelli to its list of ‘Most Innovative CEOs in Banking.’
- In addition, the company raised over $300 million in total investment capital, experienced significant growth in headcount, and added industry veteran Ron Suber as an investor and strategic advisor.
Unison provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.