Sales Operations Manager
The Sales Operations Manager must be a passionate and proactive visionary in driving the adoption and value of Unison. You should be a strong leader, extremely well organized, analytical, detail-oriented, and quality-minded. You will be responsible for maximizing revenue growth for the partner channel through the development, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of sales and service programs and initiatives. You should be able to identify process improvements in reporting, analytics, forecasting, and performance metrics. You will develop, direct, and analyze programs and retention strategies for maximum customer satisfaction; you will support the vision and direction of Unison’s team and will report to Head of Partner Channel.
Deliverables on which you’ll be measured:
- Develop key performance metrics and dashboards that help the sales organization focus on performance drivers.
- Perform Deal Desk tasks such as internal approval flow, quoting, order document creation.
- Support Marketing with lead flow, lead management, and lead to opportunity tracking.
- Assist with the design, development, and implementation of the incentive compensation plan in support of the company’s philosophy of paying for performance and rewarding talent.
- Work with available data to optimize customer/account targeting.
- Ensure alignment of territories/divisions/regions and maximize effectiveness of the sales force.
- Measure sales force productivity and ensure effective implementation of established strategies and tactics.
- Guarantee effective analysis of sales force trends and performance in an effort to identify greater efficiencies.
- Confirm adherence to established departmental budgetary parameters.
- Deliver Sales Operations related presentations to the Sales Organization and the Executive team.
- Establish an environment that ensures all sales teams are aligned to Unison’s goals, objectives, and corporate values.
- Analyze sales data and generate weekly forecast and metric reports for Sales Management.
- Implement comprehensive pipeline reporting tools, tracking opportunities from lead generation to revenue realization, account development, and retention.
- Administer, manage, and report on revenue forecasting and automation/forecasting tools.
- Assist in all facets of sales planning, including regular updates to quotas, headcount, and sales plan.
Characteristics, skills, and experience to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 3+ years of experience in Sales Operations
- Must have Salesforce administrator experience
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine, and implement sales processes, procedures, and policies
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations
- Experience managing personnel and contributing toward the development of department strategy
- Strong problem solving and collaboration skills
- Product-oriented and strong technical skills
- Comfortable developing and making formal presentations to executive management
Unison has created a smarter, better way to buy and own homes – one we call “home co-investing.” Unison HomeBuyer helps buyers get the home they want with less debt, typically by doubling the down payment. Unison HomeOwner provides current homeowners with cash without the monthly payment or added debt of a home equity loan or HELOC, and without the interest and fees typically attached to a reverse mortgage. In short, Unison is working to ensure the American dream can once again become reality.
Recent Recognition & Press
- 2017 Unison was recognized as a leader in today’s financial technology space by winning three Benzinga Global Fintech Awards and the FinovateSpring ‘Best of Show’ Award.
- 2018 GoBankingRate included Unison on its list of ‘Startups to Watch in 2018’ and Bank Innovation added Thomas Sponholtz and Jim Riccitelli to its list of ‘Most Innovative CEOs in Banking.’
- In addition, the company raised over $300 million in total investment capital, experienced significant growth in headcount, and added industry veteran Ron Suber as an investor and strategic advisor.
Unison provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.