Customer Success Manager
The Unison CSM will lead customer success initiatives, keep the company focused on customer outcomes, and play a central role in directing the future of the customer journey. You will be successful by understanding customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback, which will guide onboarding strategies and feed into the product road map. You will be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more.
Deliverables on which you’ll be measured:
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyzing customer health metrics, running NPS, and gathering other feedback via Delighted.
- Partner with the Director of Social Media to proactively respond to negative reviews and social media posts.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing, and sales process.
- Develop and implement scalable methods for communicating best practices to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the product with the aim of helping grow our customer base.
- Drive adoption through active tracking of key performance indicators throughout the customer life-cycle.
- Manage high volume of programmatic interactions that are time, event, value, and ad hoc based.
- Work cross functionally between several different teams across the company.
- Serve as the escalation point for customer issues.
Characteristics, skills, and experience to be successful in this role:
- 5+ years in a Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role
- Prior experience building and managing a Customer Success team
- Experience working with large enterprise customers
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative, and detail oriented
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights
- Comfortable in a startup environment, can move quickly and wear many hats
Unison has created a smarter, better way to buy and own homes – one we call “home co-investing.” Unison HomeBuyer helps buyers get the home they want with less debt, typically by doubling the down payment. Unison HomeOwner provides current homeowners with cash without the monthly payment or added debt of a home equity loan or HELOC, and without the interest and fees typically attached to a reverse mortgage. In short, Unison is working to ensure the American dream can once again become reality.
Perks of the Unison employee include: competitive salaries, 100% paid medical and dental benefits, generous PTO policy, paid parental leave program, and a fantastic downtown SF location, as well as being an integral part of a well-funded market leader with incredible momentum.
Recent Recognition & Press
- 2017 Unison was recognized as a leader in today’s financial technology space by winning three Benzinga Global Fintech Awards and the FinovateSpring ‘Best of Show’ Award.
- 2018 GoBankingRate included Unison on its list of ‘Startups to Watch in 2018’ and Bank Innovation added Thomas Sponholtz and Jim Riccitelli to its list of ‘Most Innovative CEOs in Banking.’
- In addition, the company raised over $300 million in total investment capital, experienced significant growth in headcount, and added industry veteran Ron Suber as an investor and strategic advisor.
Unison provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.