Unison is seeking an independent, self-motivated Salesforce Developer who has the interest in and proven capability to build and configure business systems solutions from the ground up. S/he will work with multiple stakeholders to define and deliver insightful and engaging solutions. The ideal candidate is an all-around utility team player who is enthusiastic, has excellent communication and project management skills, thrives under pressure and deadlines, and wants to work, support and thrive in this key position.
Our mission of enabling home ownership means as much to you as it does to us. You seek a challenge that requires creative thinking, and rewards inspired thought and effort in building something great. You enjoy working across teams, projects, and personalities, and pitching in to help others when you see an opportunity. You thrive in a culture that embraces intellectual curiosity, analytical rigor, and deep empathy for the customer, whether that customer is internal or external to the Company. Finally, building something new is exciting to you. You see ambiguity as an opportunity to seize.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design, implement and deploy Salesforce.com based cloud application solutions to internal business teams within Unison
- Build business logic into visual workflows, focused on positive user experience
- Provide technical design, integration architecture, and solution recommendations
- Partner with internal engineering teams, third party vendors to develop consistent solutions and functional integrations
- Responsible for design and code review, and release management
- Apply best practices and technical business experience to Salesforce solutions, including design trade-offs and communication of design decisions.
What you will bring to the team:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS/CIS or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of Salesforce.com enterprise wide development experience. At least one large Salesforce implementation project involving multiple releases, change management process, and/or multi-locale deployment
- Knowledge of APEX, Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, SOAP or REST based web services, and SOQL
- Excellent knowledge of integration design and development best practices, governor limits, code reviews, etc
- Experience designing test plans, performing unit testing, and writing test classes to ensure proper code coverage
- Experience with Java, Ruby, Scala or other development languages a plus
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder and Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
Unison has created a smarter, better way to buy and own homes – one we call “home co-investing.” Unison HomeBuyer helps buyers get the home they want with less debt, typically by doubling the down payment. Unison HomeOwner provides current homeowners with cash without the monthly payment or added debt of a home equity loan or HELOC, and without the interest and fees typically attached to a reverse mortgage. In short, Unison is working to ensure the American dream can once again become reality.
Perks of the Unison employee include: competitive salaries, 100% paid medical and dental benefits, generous PTO policy, paid parental leave program, and a fantastic downtown SF location, as well as being an integral part of a well-funded market leader with incredible momentum.
Recent Recognition & Press
- 2017 Unison was recognized as a leader in today’s financial technology space by winning three Benzinga Global Fintech Awards and the FinovateSpring ‘Best of Show’ Award.
- 2018 GoBankingRate included Unison on its list of ‘Startups to Watch in 2018’ and Bank Innovation added Thomas Sponholtz and Jim Riccitelli to its list of ‘Most Innovative CEOs in Banking.’
- In addition, the company raised over $300 million in total investment capital, experienced significant growth in headcount, and added industry veteran Ron Suber as an investor and strategic advisor.
Unison provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.