Salesforce Business Systems Analyst
Unison is seeking a highly skilled, motivated and creative Senior Business Systems Analyst, someone who thrives in a fast paced environment. We have an exciting opportunity in our Business Systems team to build innovative technology solutions for Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support, HR and Finance. We’re growing rapidly and need to implement technology solutions that accelerate our growth.
You should have extensive background partnering with senior-level stakeholders to automate business processes, have hands on experience working with Salesforce, can think “outside the box”, and be excited to bring us new perspectives and ideas.
Deliverables on which you'll be measured:
- Partner with business stakeholders to frame opportunities for new features, and business process automation, typically on the Salesforce platform (Sales/Service Cloud)
- Suggest industry best practices, ideate, and design scalable approaches to eliminate pain points, and improve business productivity.
- Provide high quality, testable requirements to develop and manage deliverables in agile sprints
- Drive systems related to project execution and document business results through system implementation
- Work with business teams to direction and develop functional knowledge in key areas of the products
What you will bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field is preferred.
- 6+ or more years of relevant Business Analyst experience.
- Extensive experience working with a Salesforce development team.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or other SFDC certification.
- Ability to drive senior level stakeholder meetings, quickly grasp business challenges and frame up roadmaps for delivering technical solutions.
Unison has created a smarter, better way to buy and own homes – one we call “home co-investing.” Unison HomeBuyer helps buyers get the home they want with less debt, typically by doubling the down payment. Unison HomeOwner provides current homeowners with cash without the monthly payment or added debt of a home equity loan or HELOC, and without the interest and fees typically attached to a reverse mortgage. In short, Unison is working to ensure the American dream can once again become reality.
Perks of the Unison employee include: competitive salaries, 100% paid medical and dental benefits, generous PTO policy, paid parental leave program, and a fantastic downtown SF location, as well as being an integral part of a well-funded market leader with incredible momentum.
Recent Recognition & Press
- 2017 Unison was recognized as a leader in today’s financial technology space by winning three Benzinga Global Fintech Awards and the FinovateSpring ‘Best of Show’ Award.
- 2018 GoBankingRate included Unison on its list of ‘Startups to Watch in 2018’ and Bank Innovation added Thomas Sponholtz and Jim Riccitelli to its list of ‘Most Innovative CEOs in Banking.’
- In addition, the company raised over $300 million in total investment capital, experienced significant growth in headcount, and added industry veteran Ron Suber as an investor and strategic advisor.
Unison provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.