Deliverables on which you’ll be measured:
- Increase sales while providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Serve as a product subject matter expert.
- Work within an agile team to improve sales lead conversion.
- Monitor process quality and provide feedback/suggestions for improvements.
- Assess customer's needs to develop a customized proposal which highlights the benefits of the product.
- Present options to the consumer, consistent with the product guidelines, while providing education and ensuring client comprehension.
- Collaborate across operations to deliver integrated solutions to drive operational excellence.
- Conduct pipeline surveillance and management to proactively resolve deal level escalations.
- Provide feedback for tangible improvements to the customer experience.
- Grow our business – Production and Productivity.
- Proactively review your personal sales pipeline to identify and address high level risks and opportunities.
Characteristics, skills, and experience to be successful in this role:
- 3+ years experience in an inside sales environment
- Quota-surpassing sales record including exceeding employer expectations
- Persuasive communicator and patient listener; you use consultative selling to identify opportunities, overcome objections, build relationships, and turn prospects into deals
- Tenacious consumer of product knowledge; adept in conveying the benefits of products/services and generating customer interest
- Quick to learn, master, and sell new product offerings
- Highly organized; great time management, solid track record of managing a book of business
- Knowledge of the Real Estate marketplace; understands broad sales cycle in Real Estate and market trends a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills across all levels of an organization
- CRM (SalesForce preferred) & Telephony (Five9 preferred) super user
- Consumer centric; focused on the customer's unique needs, always building trust and rapport
- High energy; always brings their A-game to the office every day and can carry a room with their enthusiasm
- Prior experience in Quality Assurance, Underwriting, Loan Processing a plus
Unison has created a smarter, better way to buy and own homes – one we call “home co-investing.” Unison HomeBuyer helps buyers get the home they want with less debt, typically by doubling the down payment. Unison HomeOwner provides current homeowners with cash without the monthly payment or added debt of a home equity loan or HELOC, and without the interest and fees typically attached to a reverse mortgage. In short, Unison is working to ensure the American dream can once again become reality.
Perks of the Unison employee include: competitive salaries, 100% paid medical and dental benefits, generous PTO policy, paid parental leave program, and a fantastic downtown SF location, as well as being an integral part of a well-funded market leader with incredible momentum.
Recent Recognition & Press
- 2017 Unison was recognized as a leader in today’s financial technology space by winning three Benzinga Global Fintech Awards and the FinovateSpring ‘Best of Show’ Award.
- 2018 GoBankingRate included Unison on its list of ‘Startups to Watch in 2018’ and Bank Innovation added Thomas Sponholtz and Jim Riccitelli to its list of ‘Most Innovative CEOs in Banking.’
- In addition, the company raised over $300 million in total investment capital, experienced significant growth in headcount, and added industry veteran Ron Suber as an investor and strategic advisor.
Unison provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.