As a member of the Home Partnership team, the Relationship Management Associate will own the relationship between Unison and our homeowner partners. This includes helping our homeowner partners secure new financing, organize their remodeling projects, analyze their home sales, and explain the nuances of their contractual obligations. On a day to day basis, the Relationship Management Associate works with numerous stakeholders in the Unison ecosystem including homeowner partners, real estate agents, loan officers, title agents, appraisers, and vendors.
In addition to serving as the voice of Unison, the Relationship Management Associate will also be part of developing industry-first asset management practices that deliver value to the world’s largest portfolio of home equity co-investments. Some examples of this include accelerating the adoption of green home technologies, cutting-edge default risk mitigation, and homeowner financial assistance. You will be part of the team that is writing the playbook for home equity co-investment management and shaping the entire industry.
Deliverables on which you’ll be measured:
- Resolve complex homeowner inquiries related to home equity investments with accuracy, detail, and empathy
- Liaise between the homeowner and internal groups (compliance, operations, legal, and investment management) to maintain education and transparency
- Identify, develop, and execute servicing and asset management processes that are efficient, scalable, and manage risk
- Document all homeowner interactions to maintain system of records that can be used to provide actionable data to help shape how we manage partner relationships
- Manage personal pipeline of servicing and asset management cases
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2+ years of relationship management, customer support, account management, asset management, financial services, or mortgage/lending experience desirable
- Excellent customer service acumen, with the ability to balance customer success with investor requirements and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Financial services experience with the ability to integrate quantitative and qualitative information to draw accurate conclusions.
- Ownership mentality to take initiative and make meaningful impact and to grow with the company, while being resourceful in handling multiple activities and projects at the same time
- An adaptable learner that experiments to find new solutions, takes on the challenge of unfamiliar tasks, extracts lessons learned from failures and mistakes, and develops quickly when facing new situations.
- Highly collaborative with the ability to partner with others to get work done while balancing the interests of multiple stakeholders.
- High level of integrity and accountability – someone who can feel comfortable discussing problems and learning from mistakes