Hiring is a top priority for Unison. We are seeking an experienced Recruiting Manager to join our People team to help build a robust and thoughtful search strategy. The Recruiting Manager will also be responsible for executing this strategy by finding and hiring the best talent.
Deliverables on which you'll be measured:
- Oversee recruiting strategy, as well as execution, for all areas and levels of the business including leadership, business and technical team hires
- Identify and hire top talent by leveraging your own network, actively sourcing passive candidates, and managing the full, end-to-end recruitment process
- Partner with the Vice President of People and other senior leaders to drive recruiting progress and strategy
- Help build, manage, and execute our talent brand externally, by leading employment branding efforts for Unison
- Ensure a best-in-class candidate experience - both for candidates we hire and for candidates we don’t
- Continuously update and maintain applicant data in our ATS, ensuring a smooth and efficient recruiting process
- Establish relationships with candidates and hiring managers through timely, transparent, professional, and consistent communication and follow-up
- Demonstrate exceptional sourcing strategies and techniques to attract top talent
Characteristics, skills, and experience to be successful in this role:
- A minimum of 5+ years of recruiting experience
- Full-cycle recruiting experience in a corporate environment
- Experience using Greenhouse and other applicant tracking systems
- Self-motivated, action-oriented personality, ability to deliver results with little supervision in an often-ambiguous environment
- Experience with offer negotiations and closing candidates
- A consistent track record sourcing, recruiting, and closing extraordinary talent across levels
- Data-driven with extensive experience building and defining recruiting pipeline metrics and using data to problem solve
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BS/BA Degree
We recognize that people come with experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Unison is a San Francisco-based company that is pioneering a smarter, better way to own your home. Until now, the only way to finance a home was by taking on debt. Through the Unison Agreement, we help homeowners access their equity flexibly with no monthly payments or interest. We enhance home affordability, reduce debt, and deliver a less risky way for homeowners, investors, and society to think about their most important asset - the home. For additional information, visit www.unison.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
2019 was a record-breaking year for Unison. We expanded our offering to 30 states, surpassed the 5B mark in real estate investments and partnered with over 7K customers through our HomeBuyer and HomeOwner programs. This tremendous growth was recognized by the Deloitte Technology Fast500 awards, where we ranked the 3rd fastest growing company in the Bay Area and the 19th across the United States as well as being included in the 2020 Forbes Fintech50.
This couldn't have been accomplished without the contributions of all our team members. Our CEO, Thomas Sponholtz was the recipient of the 2019 HousingWire Vanguard Award as well as Brad Lookabaugh, VP of Portfolio Management and Brodie Gay, VP of Research who were recognized for their innovative work for Unison and the housing industry.
Unison provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.