Unison’s mission of enabling a smarter, better way to own your home is an enormous opportunity - and we’re looking for someone to join the Marketing team to help us share that story through data-driven insights and initiatives. We are looking for a Marketing Operations Lead to help drive the execution of key Marketing and Communications priorities, with the ability to make direct impact with their work.
You thrive in environments that require creative thinking and enjoy building something great from the ground up. Teamwork and pitching in wherever needed comes naturally to you, and your quantitative and consumer-focused mindset shines through your work. Your ownership mentality will be essential, as you have the ability to define your career trajectory at Unison and help build out the rest of the Marketing team.
- Managing day-to-day marketing initiatives as well as ad-hoc projects to ensure integration of all campaign components that may include: research, messaging, design, legal compliance, and digital presence
- Leading our marketing automation and lead nurture processes via testing while continuously looking for ways to optimize marketing campaigns from end-to-end
- Compiling and analyzing reporting on key marketing data, from basic trends to attribution models and provide strategic recommendations on priorities that include, but are not limited to: direct mail, digital, email campaigns and content
- Having an active role in the review, updating and testing of external facing creative (email campaigns, collateral) to ensure messaging alignment and SEO optimization
Must Have Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience with marketing data analysis, segmentation, and reporting - you can give examples of how you've used to data to make decisions
- Possesses strong marketing fundamentals and 3+ years experience with paid search, social and display campaigns
- Copywriting/editorial experience a plus
- Experience with project management cross-functionally, with a track record of taking into account interdepartmental objectives and pain points
- Self-motivated and excited to roll-up your sleeves
- Critical thinker - you don't take directives at face value, you consider the task at hand, offering constructive feedback to improve processes
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities in a high paced environment
Nice to have but not required:
- Design chops (HTML, Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Experience in the real estate/financial industry
- Experience working with product and marketing tools, such as SendGrid or Heap
We recognize that people come with experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Unison is a San Francisco-based company that is pioneering a smarter, better way to own your home. Until now, the only way to finance a home was by taking on debt. Through the Unison Agreement, we help homeowners access their equity flexibly with no monthly payments or interest. We enhance home affordability, reduce debt, and deliver a less risky way for homeowners, investors, and society to think about their most important asset - the home. For additional information, visit www.unison.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
The last few years have been record breaking for Unison. We expanded our offering to 30 states, surpassed the $5B mark in real estate investments and partnered with over 7K customers through our HomeBuyer and HomeOwner programs. This tremendous growth was recognized by the Deloitte Technology Fast500 awards two years in a row as well as being included in the most recent Forbes Fintech50.
This couldn't have been accomplished without the contributions of all our team members. Our CEO, Thomas Sponholtz was the recipient of the HousingWire Vanguard Award as well as Brad Lookabaugh, VP of Portfolio Management and Brodie Gay, VP of Research who were recognized for their innovative work for Unison and the housing industry.
Unison provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.