Are you passionate about real estate? Fascinated by investment management? Interested in FinTech? If your answer is yes to any of the above, then Unison is the place for you!
Our mission of enabling home ownership means as much to you as it does to us. You seek a challenge that requires creative thinking, and rewards inspired thought and effort in building something great. You enjoy collaborating across teams and possess an eagerness to contribute to the overall success of the company. You thrive in a culture that embraces intellectual curiosity, analytical rigor, and deep empathy for others, whether that person is internal or external. The idea of joining a data and technology-driven company excites you and you embrace new tools while actively seeking innovative ways to better process and procedures.
As a member of the Acquisitions team under the Investment Management umbrella, this position is a great window into the world of Unison. The Post Closing Administrator is a support role, and within this role you will build a foundation of industry knowledge that will be indispensable as you grow with Unison.
- Manage our recording pipeline
- Ensure all necessary documents are recorded
- Process, scan, upload, and review all closing packages
- Provide feedback and direction to management regarding identified trends and errors
- Escalate to management all unresolved issues, where appropriate
- Assist the Transaction Specialist team as needed with tasks such as sending out closing docs to Title, setting up notary appointments, sending out offers, etc.
Preferred qualifications and skills:
- Experience with Salesforce
- Notary license - If you do not currently have a license, you will be required to obtain one once you have been hired
- Mortgage industry experience, particularly in loan processing, closing, or post closing
- Knowledge of real estate transactions and recording norms
- Impeccable organization skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Attentive to details, with ability to identify trends and patterns
- Able to complete work independently and coordinate within the team
What you will bring to the team:
- Sense of humor, open to bouts of fun and light-heartedness
- Great curiosity and an eagerness to learn - ask all the questions and learn all the things! You will get as much out of this role as you are willing to put in
- An ownership mentality – no task is too small, no problem is too big
Why join us?
The Unison team draws on a deep and wide range of talent across several disciplines. Visionaries in investment management, product development, and financial technology are joined by innovative real estate and consumer finance experts creating a unique culture.
Perks of the Unison employee include: competitive salaries, 100% paid medical and dental benefits, generous PTO policy, paid parental leave program, and a fantastic downtown SF location, as well as being an integral part of a well-funded market leader with incredible momentum.
Unison is a San Francisco-based company that is pioneering a smarter, better way to own your home. Until now, the only way to finance a home was by taking on debt. Through the Unison Agreement, we help homeowners access their equity flexibly with no monthly payments or interest. We enhance home affordability, reduce debt, and deliver a less risky way for homeowners, investors, and society to think about their most important asset - the home. For additional information, visit www.unison.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
The last few years have been record breaking for Unison. We expanded our offering to 30 states, surpassed the $5B mark in real estate investments and partnered with over 8K customers through our HomeBuyer and HomeOwner programs. This tremendous growth was recognized by the Deloitte Technology Fast500 awards two years in a row as well as being included in the most recent Forbes Fintech50.
Unison provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.