Unison is seeking an Affiliate Partner Manager to help us achieve our mission of optimal homeownership by supporting the expansion of our strategic, affiliate and enterprise partnerships. Reporting into the Director of Business Development, the ideal candidate will have marketing and partner development experience, be entrepreneurial, be a creative problem solver, have strong interpersonal and communication skills, and have an interest in real estate. The successful candidate will be able to coordinate both externally with partners and across the broader organization with leaders on our sales, marketing, product, and legal teams, playing an integral part in leading Unison’s future growth.
As a member of the Business Development team, you will be expected to:
- Manage and grow our affiliate partnership channel
- Assist in sourcing, selling, managing and growing our strategic partnership channel
- Drive partner strategy and engagement based on data-driven insights
- Participate in all elements of the partnership life cycle: initial scoping, value framing, negotiation of term sheets and contracts, implementation and optimization
- Manage and report on partnership metrics to ensure growth and operational goals are on target
- Take lead on the creation of partner facing materials for the Business Development team
- Maximize deal outcomes by optimizing all aspects of the partnership and go-to-market efforts with both internal and external stakeholders
- Understand business model implications and communicate in a financially grounded way
- Own deal outcomes and communicate results to leadership
- Translate partner success requirements to product, marketing, and operations teams and drive execution to completion
- 5+ years relevant experience in business development, partnerships, or B2B marketing
- Proven ability to interface with partners or strategic customers
- Marketing and technical aptitude - you can speak the language and interface with our partners, product, marketing, and engineering teams
- Business mindset with experience building partner models, and driving metrics-oriented outcomes
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage diverse stakeholders across businesses and levels
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Strong proficiency with spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets) and presentations (Powerpoint, Slides)
We recognize that people come with experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Unison is a San Francisco-based company that is pioneering a smarter, better way to own your home. Until now, the only way to finance a home was by taking on debt. Through the Unison Agreement, we help homeowners access their equity flexibly with no monthly payments or interest. We enhance home affordability, reduce debt, and deliver a less risky way for homeowners, investors, and society to think about their most important asset - the home. For additional information, visit www.unison.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
The last few years have been record breaking for Unison. We expanded our offering to 32 states, surpassed the $5B mark in real estate investments and partnered with over 8K customers through our HomeBuyer and HomeOwner programs. This tremendous growth was recognized by the Deloitte Technology Fast500 awards two years in a row as well as being included in the most recent Forbes Fintech50.
Unison provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.