About The Job
Unison is seeking a qualified and motivated Analyst to help support the Corporate Treasury and FP&A operations. As with any high growth company, the duties associated with this position will be flexible and expand beyond daily cash management and the monthly financial reporting to budgeting, forecasting, compliance reporting and maintaining other financial models. This position requires excellent analytic skills and attention to detail, and the ability to independently manage assigned areas of responsibility.
Unison’s mission of enabling home ownership means as much to you as it does to us. You seek a challenge that requires creative thinking, and rewards inspired thought and effort in building something great. You enjoy working across teams, projects and personalities, and pitching in to help others when you see an opportunity. You thrive in a culture that embraces intellectual curiosity, analytical rigor, and deep empathy for the customer, whether that customer is internal or external.
- Daily cash management including transfer of funds to various title companies
- Weekly cash reporting
- Act as first point of contact for bank account management
- Managing corporate credit card program
- Monthly lender compliance reporting
- Manage asset verification process in conjunction with Portfolio Accounting team
- Assist with updating policies and procedures
- Assist with automation projects
- Monthly Financial Reporting - preparation of monthly variance analysis and other supporting schedules
- Updating revenue and CAC models for inclusion in investor dashboard
- Assisting with annual budget and quarterly forecasting process
- Assisting with preparation of quarterly board package and other stakeholder reporting
- Support the CFO and VP of Strategy by providing ad-hoc analysis
- Work closely with Portfolio Accounting team to ensure the accuracy of fund data used in corporate models and projections
Qualifications and Skills
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 3+ years of Finance, Accounting, Treasury and/or FP&A experience
- Demonstrated intuitive problem-solving, quantitative, and analytical skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast moving company through True Grit and adaptability
- Advanced financial modeling in Excel and an aptitude for systems and data manipulation required (Python, SQL, etc); Host Analytics or other reporting tool experience a plus
- Here to win together, as a team, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
We recognize that people come with experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Unison is a San Francisco-based company that is pioneering a smarter, better way to own your home. Until now, the only way to finance a home was by taking on debt. Through the Unison Agreement, we help homeowners access their equity flexibly with no monthly payments or interest. We enhance home affordability, reduce debt, and deliver a less risky way for homeowners, investors, and society to think about their most important asset - the home. For additional information, visit www.unison.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
2019 was a record-breaking year for Unison. We expanded our offering to 30 states, surpassed the 5B mark in real estate investments and partnered with over 7K customers through our HomeBuyer and HomeOwner programs. This tremendous growth was recognized by the Deloitte Technology Fast500 awards, where we ranked the 3rd fastest growing company in the Bay Area and the 19th across the United States as well as being included in the 2020 Forbes Fintech50.
Unison provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.