We are seeking a motivated and energetic People Operations Associate who is excited to meaningfully contribute to a rapidly growing company and People Operations team. Reporting to the Senior Manager, People Operations, you will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks and projects in partnership with the entire People Team as well as our cross-functional stakeholders. The ideal candidate is an all-around utility team player who is enthusiastic, has excellent communication and project management skills, thrives under pressure and deadlines, and wants to work, support and thrive in this important position.
- Employee on-boarding and off-boarding tasks
- Maintaining employee files
- Maintain company org chart and employee directory
- Monthly reporting
- Perform regular data and system audits, and follow up with employees to ensure that required documents are submitted and filed
- Assisting the Senior Manager, People Operations with payroll
- Assisting with recruitment logistics, including interview scheduling and coordination
- Processing employee changes, I-9 requirements, and background checks
- Participate with the People Team on process improvements, documentation, and project rollouts
- Provide level one support directly to employees who have questions
- Respond to audit or information requests as necessary
- Assist in working to streamline HR processes
- Other projects as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in a People Operations or similar environment
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Highly detailed and process oriented; able to handle confidential data with complete discretion
- Self-starter who proactively identifies opportunities to streamline processes and improve data quality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
We recognize that people come with experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Unison is a San Francisco-based company that is pioneering a smarter, better way to own your home. Until now, the only way to finance a home was by taking on debt. Through the Unison Agreement, we help homeowners access their equity flexibly with no monthly payments or interest. We enhance home affordability, reduce debt, and deliver a less risky way for homeowners, investors, and society to think about their most important asset - the home. For additional information, visit www.unison.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
The last few years have been record breaking for Unison. We expanded our offering to 30 states, surpassed the $5B mark in real estate investments and partnered with over 8K customers through our HomeBuyer and HomeOwner programs. This tremendous growth was recognized by the Deloitte Technology Fast500 awards two years in a row as well as being included in the most recent Forbes Fintech50.
Unison provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.