Are you passionate about real estate? Fascinated by investment management? Interested in FinTech? If your answer is yes to any of the above, then Unison is the place for you!
Our mission of enabling home ownership means as much to you as it does to us. You are a motivated self-starter that is driven by production and numbers, providing a unique balance of focus on quantity as well as quality. You enjoy collaborating across teams and possess an eagerness to contribute to the overall success of the company. You thrive in a culture that embraces intellectual curiosity, analytical rigor, and deep empathy for others, whether that person is internal or external. The idea of joining a data and technology-driven company excites you and you embrace new tools while actively seeking innovative ways to better process and procedures.
As a member of the Acquisitions team under our Investment Management umbrella, you will play an integral part in ensuring all investments are processed in a timely manner, and done so in adherence to our policy and procedures. Our Processors manage a pipeline of transactions, owning all aspects of the transaction from application to funding, all while providing a world-class customer experience.
- Own a pipeline of deals from application to funding
- Review application data and perform necessary cursory checks
- Collect required documentation from multiple sources - clients, vendors, and other third parties
- Order, track, and review vendor reports such as Title Reports, Appraisals, and Home Inspection Reports
- Collaborate with vendors to ensure reports meet Unison’s guideline requirements
- Clear conditions received from the Investment Analysis team
- Generate and send accurate offer documents and final closing documents
- Maintain compliance with Unison product requirements and fees
- Coordinate with escrow companies to fund deals in a timely manner
- Meet monthly goals for deals funded, turnaround times, and pull-through rates
Required qualifications and skills:
- 2+ years of work experience in a fast paced start-up environment
- 1+ years of recent real estate and/or lending experience
- Experience with SalesForce and Microsoft Office or similar software
- Impeccable organization skills and multi-tasking abilities
What you will bring to the team:
- A capacity for fun and light-heartedness
- Curiosity, with a continuous desire to learn and share
- An ownership mentality – no task is too small; no problem is too big
We recognize that people come with experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Unison is a San Francisco-based company that is pioneering a smarter, better way to own your home. Until now, the only way to finance a home was by taking on debt. Through the Unison Agreement, we help homeowners access their equity flexibly with no monthly payments or interest. We enhance home affordability, reduce debt, and deliver a less risky way for homeowners, investors, and society to think about their most important asset - the home. For additional information, visit www.unison.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
2019 was a record-breaking year for Unison. We expanded our offering to 30 states, surpassed the 5B mark in real estate investments and partnered with over 7K customers through our HomeBuyer and HomeOwner programs. This tremendous growth was recognized by the Deloitte Technology Fast500 awards, where we ranked the 3rd fastest growing company in the Bay Area and the 19th across the United States as well as being included in the 2020 Forbes Fintech50.
Unison provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.