Unison is seeking proven sales leaders with a passion for the real estate industry. Our sales team will be comprised of Account Executives performing both inbound and outbound sales activities. As an Account Executive at Unison, you will be integral to building the culture of the company and shaping the future of how we sell Unison to Home Owners and Home Buyers.
Deliverables on which you’ll be measured:
- Increase sales (origination) while providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Serve as a product subject matter expert.
- Work within an agile team to improve sales lead conversion.
- Assess customer's needs to develop a customized proposal which highlights the benefits of the product.
- Present options to the consumer, consistent with the product guidelines, while providing education and ensuring client comprehension.
- Collaborate across operations to deliver integrated solutions to drive operational excellence.
- Grow our business – Production and Productivity.
- Proactively manage sales pipeline to close deals.
Characteristics, skills, and experience to be successful in this role:
- 3+ years experience in an inside sales environment
- Quota-surpassing sales record including exceeding employer expectations
- Persuasive communicator and patient listener; you use consultative selling to identify opportunities, overcome objections, build relationships, and turn prospects into deals
- Tenacious consumer of product knowledge; adept in conveying the benefits of products/services and generating customer interest
- Quick to learn, master, and sell new product offerings
- Highly organized; great time management, solid track record of managing a book of business
- Knowledge of the Real Estate marketplace; understands broad sales cycle in Real Estate and market trends a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills across all levels of an organization
- CRM (SalesForce preferred) & Telephony (TalkDesk) super user
- Consumer centric; focused on the customer's unique needs, always building trust and rapport
- High energy; always brings their A-game to the office every day and can carry a room with their enthusiasm
- Prior experience in Quality Assurance, Underwriting, Loan Processing a plus
We recognize that people come with experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Unison is a San Francisco-based company that is pioneering a smarter, better way to own your home. Until now, the only way to finance a home was by taking on debt. Through the Unison Agreement, we help homeowners access their equity flexibly with no monthly payments or interest. We enhance home affordability, reduce debt, and deliver a less risky way for homeowners, investors, and society to think about their most important asset - the home. For additional information, visit www.unison.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
The last few years have been record breaking for Unison. We expanded our offering to 30 states, surpassed the $5B mark in real estate investments and partnered with over 7K customers through our HomeBuyer and HomeOwner programs. This tremendous growth was recognized by the Deloitte Technology Fast500 awards two years in a row as well as being included in the most recent Forbes Fintech50.
Unison provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.