We are looking for an experienced office assistant to join our People Team. This role will be on the front lines of people, operations and culture and will play a key role in supporting our daily office needs and scaling growth. The role will report to our Senior Manager of People Operations and have exposure to all aspects of our quickly growing business.
The ideal candidate will have a start-up mindset where no task is too big or too small for them. They will be happy handling a variety of responsibilities -- everything from answering the phone and ordering food to managing recruiting coordinating and other People Team support. This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to join a high-growth startup and grow within the company.
- Lead day-to-day office operations, juggling a variety of projects and responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Ensure that Unison culture is reflected throughout the office (from food to facilities)
- Serve as a point-of-contact for all office inquiries and requests
- Answering and routing phone calls in a knowledgeable and friendly manner
- Greeting guests and employees
- Maintaining cleanliness of all meeting spaces, reception/waiting areas, and kitchens
- Coordinating meetings and conference calls, including arrangements of logistics, meeting space, communications, and catering
- Receiving, sorting and distributing daily mail/deliveries
- Managing the procurement and inventory of employee kitchen, office supplies, and company swag and completing the corresponding expense reports
- Managing relationships with building maintenance and security
- Assisting in other special projects as needed, such as recruiting coordinating, company events, and compiling presentations
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience working at a front desk, as an office coordinator or assistant, or as an administrative assistant
- A great get-it-done personality and the ability to be ‘the glue that holds it together’
- A passion for organization, efficiency, and communication
- Professional and approachable presence, energetic and friendly, positive attitude, team-oriented, self-starter with good problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and follow-through; perform tasks with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all levels within an organization including executives, vendors, customers, and partners
- Strong Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Google Suite skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience
Due to the nature of the work for this position, this role will be required to work in our office 5 days a week. Our office is located in the Financial District of San Francisco and is a Class A building with 360 degree views of San Francisco.
We recognize that people come with experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Unison is a San Francisco-based company that is pioneering a smarter, better way to own your home. Until now, the only way to finance a home was by taking on debt. Through the Unison Agreement, we help homeowners access their equity flexibly with no monthly payments or interest. We enhance home affordability, reduce debt, and deliver a less risky way for homeowners, investors, and society to think about their most important asset - the home. For additional information, visit www.unison.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
The last few years have been record breaking for Unison. We expanded our offering to 30 states, surpassed the $5B mark in real estate investments and partnered with over 7K customers through our HomeBuyer and HomeOwner programs. This tremendous growth was recognized by the Deloitte Technology Fast500 awards two years in a row as well as being included in the most recent Forbes Fintech50.
Unison provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.